Translate

Friday 20 July 2012

Live.Love.Dance

"If you can talk, you can sing: if you can walk, you can dance". Do you agree with that African proverb? I think it needs a bit of adjustment: 

"if you can walk, you can definitely dance in front of your bedroom mirror".

Well, at least that's in my case.


Last Friday night I took off my imaginary dance shoes and went out with a few dancers (me just observing of course). That was a night I thoroughly enjoyed and will absolutely do it again.

I've always wanted to dance randomly in public and make people stand and watch in amazement. However, that obviously never happened but i got pretty close to having that experience....Take a peek.


With that said in the above picture... 
On with the dance! Let joy be unconfined  
Feel free to leave a comment recommending a dance school for me to join. 

Thanxx.


1 comment: